Attorney Steven A. Landis is a member of the State Bars of Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. He joined the firm in 2017 and has been heavily involved in the firm's personal injury and family law practice. He devotes his time ensuring the individual needs of all of his clients are met and passionately representing their interests.
Prior to joining The Pickel Law Firm, LLC in July of 2017, Steven worked in Newark, New Jersey litigating cases in the areas of real estate, contract, fraud corporation, family, landlord/tenant and personal injury. Steven also spoke on numerous legal panels in New Jersey regarding the complexities of real estate law.
Steven received his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Quinnipiac University in 2011. He earned his Juris Doctor - magna cum laude - with a concentration in Civil Advocacy and Dispute Resolution from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2014. While at Quinnipiac Law, he served as the President of the Mock Trial Honor Society Competition, 2013 Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition Championship Team, 2014 National Criminal Justice Trial Competition Semifinalist Team, and the Society of Dispute Resolution. Steven helped establish a partnership with a high school in New Haven, Connecticut to provide sophomore and junior students with an introduction to law and civil advocacy.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Fraud Litigation
- Corporation Litigation
- New York
- New Jersey
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: President of the Mock Trial Honor Society
- Honors: Member of the Northeast Regional Championship Team for the 2013 National Trial Competition
- Honors: 2013 Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Competition Championship Team
- Honors: 2014 National Criminal Justice Trial Competition Semifinalist Team
- Honors: Member, Society for Dispute Resolution
- Major: Civil Advocacy and Dispute Resolution
- Quinnipiac University
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: History
Past Employment Positions
Connecticut personal injury and family law attorneys.